Friday, August 20, 2010

Comments 2

George- http://georgeblogging.blogspot.com/2010/08/comment-on-tan-ke-xuens-blog.html#comments

Firstly, I want to thank you for commenting on my post.I disagree with your opinion that if we do not use oil, BP would not exist. I feel that businesses are everywhere, and if you think that if we do not eat there would not be markets and there will not be so many plastic bags. Don't you feel that it is wrong to think this way? Anyway, I do feel that it is not OUR wrong, and rather it is BP's problem because they did not listen to expert's advise and should spend more care and money on the BOP having known the consequences of a major oil spill, like Exxon Valdez.

Cleon- http://bloggingcurrently.blogspot.com/2010/08/youth-olympic-games.html#comments

I agree with Darrell, as my mother too felt that Singapore did not publicize enough in our own country, and only did so in other countries. I feel that though this will increase the number of tourists and expand our economy, in social affairs it is not doing good, because Singaporeans (Or at least me) will feel that we are not important in our government's eyes or not that respected as foreign people. Thus, I feel that Singapore should do something like a holiday or a special day that a school can go an watch YOG to fill up the empty spaces that Darrell mentioned.

Guan Xun- https://www.blogger.com/comment.g?blogID=4218270161509981459&postID=356347806466000842

Try your best to score well and buck up. Maybe you would want to study and revise with me?

No comments:

Post a Comment