Thursday, August 12, 2010

Common Test

Today we did our Emily of Emerald Hill test, and also received our Common Test about Redeployment. I felt that I did quite well for the EEH test, because I wrote a lot of points. I wrote that I agreed that Emily successfully aroused sympathy in the audience, because she was betrayed by her three most important, Her father, her husband and her son. After that, we had our test papers given back to us. I scored 15/25 after moderation, which I was relieved. Ms leong then explained to us what was the common mistake- a lot of us only took the literal meaning as the answer. The worms were flecked with the cat's blood means that the soldiers from each side have "blood on their hands" as they have killed people in the war. Everything in the poem was about the filth and contamination caused by war. That's all folks! Haha....

No comments:

Post a Comment